Who We Are
McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers is able to trace its roots back to 1896. Over the years, growth of our organization through acquisitions of local brokerages has given us a strong community identity. To service our broad client base, we maintain 15 offices across Southwestern Ontario.
We insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices. When necessary, we are able to leverage our size and years of experience to offer our clients features, prices, and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages.
In addition to our broad product portfolio, the team at McFarlan Rowlands excels at providing complete customer satisfaction. More than half of our clients have been referred to us by existing clients and that number continues to grow. Our corporate guidelines of client satisfaction, employee education and industry presence have proven themselves time and time again.
Second only to our client referrals we pride ourselves in attracting and retaining the best employees in the business. Part of our ongoing commitment to our clients is ensuring that our staff is always on the leading edge of changes in the industry.
Through prominent membership in national and provincial councils and through direct contact with Members of Parliament, McFarlan Rowlands has lobbied for industry and legislative changes that benefit our growing client base.
At McFarlan Rowlands, our mission is to be Canada's most respected insurance broker. To do this, we have established a culture that supports our team members, so they can provide exceptional service to our clients.
Our Vision and Values
- To meet our clients individual needs by providing them with a broad range of flexible and competitively designed insurance coverage which ensures their peace of mind.
- To provide responsive, personalized and professional service to all our clients while constantly striving to enhance their customer service experience and exceeding their expectations.
- To provide expertise and dedication by attracting and retaining highly trained and knowledgeable staff that are always on the leading edge of changes in the industry.
- To effectively advocate for our clients in the event of a claim and to ensure fair treatment from their insurance company.
- To be a good corporate citizen within the communities we serve by maintaining a strong community identity.
- To maintain a strong industry presence by partnering with leading companies in the insurance business in order to effectively advocate for our clients.